Images speak a lot; you can understand a complete meaning of blog by images. If you have very good and appealing images then it makes your content more valuable. User understands your content very easily and images make more connectivity with content. But what is the best option to find out best free images for out content. User generally invest lots of time in searching free images on internet. But he has not proper tools to find free Public Domain and Creative Commons License Images to solve a problem.
Google Images is the best option to find free images on web for any Blog and Website. Google Images is a product of Google. Google really makes our life very easy. You simply type your desired image name in search box and Google Images will search a number of images from many websites for you all over the web. Google Images will gives you free images (Public Domain and Creative Commons) with tools and many filters. It will solve your image related problem. You can follow these simple 14 steps to search free images on Google Images.
1. Open your Google Chrome Browser. Type www.google.com in address bar and press enter. A new Home Page of Google Search will open in browser.
2. Type google images in the Google Search Box and press enter. A website link of Google Images will appear on screen. Click on the Google Images link.
3. A new home page of Google Images will open. You can avoid step 1 and 2 and start from step 3 directly. For this, type images.google.com in address bar, press enter and go to home page of Google Images.
4. Type your keyword in search box. Suppose we want to search a image of horse. Simply type horse in search box and press enter. Many images of horse will come in browser. But this result have all type of images like free and ownership.
5. To solve this, click on Tools option (just below the search box) to filter images. A new number of options like Size, Color, Usage Rights, Type, Time will come just below the Tools Button.
6. Click on Usage Rights option. It gives you the option of reuse. By default, Not filtered by License is selected. It means all types of images come in resulted page like free, ownership.
7. Select Labeled For Noncommercial Reuse With Modification option for noncommercial purpose like education. It will show you only noncommercial usable images. Click your desired image and check its properties.
8. Select Labeled For Reuse With Modification option for commercial purpose. It will show you only commercial usable images. It is good for Business & Commercial Purpose. Click your desired image and check its properties.
9. Check Images which are available in Public Domain. It is free for commercial use with no attribution required, but attribution is appreciated. So scroll down to find.
10. Click on picture from second row to open in the new tab to check its details like Image Type, Date etc.
11. Now scroll down to check its reuse option. This image is available in Public Domain. You can use it without attribution.
12. Again go to top and click the Download button. A new small dialog box will open with all details like Page URL, File URL, Attribution and Download Image Sizes. Attribution is not required but it appreciated.
13. Click on your desired resolution, a image will open. Just right click on the image, a new box will open, click “save image as” option to save or download this image in your computer. Now you can use this image in your Blog and Website.
14. You will do the complete activity (Step 1 to 13) by another way. Simply go to address bar of browser and type www.google.com/advance_image_search and press enter. A home page of Google Advanced Image Search will open and you will search any desired image with many filter like size, usage rights, colors, type. It show the same filtered result.
You can also search free images on How to search free images on Google Advanced Image Search?