By Dr. Pravesh Gautam
Dr. Pravesh Gautam Exclusive Interview
How to use free time in Lockdown Period?
This Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic is creating negativity all over the world. But for creative minds, it’s an opportunity to excel; specially for NEET-UG students. This time delay in dates of NEET-UG Exam is a Boon or a 2nd chance for making a Positive Call and Confirm a seat in Competition Exam. Uptill from recent sources it is confirmed that NEET-UG Exam will be postponed till june; means you have golden 2-2.5 months for preparation. For this, I have prepared the following strategies, You simply follow these guidelines and use your free time in this Lockdown Period for your future.
1. Complete the previous 10 Year solved papers. (Revise them throughly 5 times)
2. Time to cover your weak topics. Since Coaching Centres are off, so adopt online free classes such as Unacademy, Vedantu etc.
3. Solve the Qualitative Questions.
4. Make your Thought Process for reaching upto 620 Marks rather than Thinking for 680-700.
5. Divide your day into 3 segments of 5 hours each for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
6. Eat Vitamin-C Rich Diet for Immunity Purpose.
7. Follow the cycle of your day as EAT-SLEEP-READ.
8. Make a routine of watching Motivational Speeches of Motivational Leaders like Dr. Vivek Bindra, Sandeep Maheswari, Sonu Sharma on YouTube Channel for 10 minutes in Morning and Evening.