By Namita Sharma (Director- Maven Institute)
Namita Sharma Exclusive Interview
How to use free time in IELTS Preparation?
IELTS is a mandatory exam to procure admissions outside India and also this exam can be taken if someone wants to take Permanent Residency (PR). IELTS is known as International English Language Testing System. It is an English language test for Non-Native English Speakers. I believe there are two types of people on this planet. One who thinks about what is going on presently and creates a negative buzz about the same, the other ones who are taking this as an opportunity to prepare them, enhance & beautify their skillset. In my 14 years of experience, I have seen people complaining about their busy schedule that they cannot groom or prepare for exams like IELTS to study or for immigration purposes outside India. We at Maven have also introduced online module for IELTS exam.
Important Tips for IELTS Preparation:
This is a great time when aspirants can put their heart and soul in preparation with their own flexibility of time sitting at home. I would like to share five tips to prepare:
1) Vocabulary is the backbone of IELTS- LEARN IT
2) BBC is an amazing channel for preparation- LISTEN TO IT
3) Recall the incidences & experiences of your life, since childhood- SPEAK IT
4) Interest yourself in finding articles for your topics of interest- READ IT
5) Social, Political, Environmental Essays are one of the best ways to analyse your intellect- WRITE IT
These tips cover all the four sections of IELTS (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking) with an unavoidable tool of Vocabulary.
We are an institute based at Jodhpur preparing for foreign languages like French, Spanish, German and Abroad Education Consultants.