Images are gems of any Blog and Website. It glorifies your Blog and supports to make it more readable and knowledgeable. Content is a King but Images are the crown of any Blog. User takes more interest in those blogs which have associated images. Every one wants great images from internet, but there is an issue of copyright and ownership. How to search free images on Internet for Blog and Website?
Google Advanced Image Search is the right answer for that question. It is a product of Google to find free images on internet. It gives you a tool to search free images with many advance option like size, color, usage rights, type, time and many more. Usage Rights are the main option to find free images for reuse in a commercial and noncommercial way. But the real question is, “How to search free images on Google Advanced Image Search for Blog and Website”?
Here are the simple 11 steps to search free images with the help of Google Advanced Image Search option. It will solve all image related problem and gives you free images (Public Domain Images and Creative Commons) for your Blog and Website and make it more attractive and approachable.
1. Open Google Chrome Web Browser. Type www.google.com in address bar. It will redirect you to the home page of Google Search.
2. Here you can search or type anything which you want to search in its Google Search Box. Here we type sri sri ravi shankar (Spiritual Leader) for his image.
3. Google will display search result page of your keyword (sri sri ravi shankar) with many Website Links, Images and Videos.
4. Click on the Images tab (just below the search box) to see many imges of your search keyword or query.
5. Now click on Tools tab (just below the search box) to filter images from an advanced image search option. Now a new number of options like Size, Color, Usage Rights, Type, Time,will open just below the Tools option.
6. Now click on Usage Rights option. It will show many options for image selection. By default, Not filtered by License is selected. It means some images are free to use and some are not free in resulted images.
7. If you want to use image for noncommercial purpose like education then go for Noncommercial Reuse With Modification option. It will show you only those images which are for noncommercial use. Click on image which you want to use in your blog.
8. But If you want to use image for commercial purpose then go for Labeled For Reuse With Modification option. It will show you only those images which are for commercial use. It will good for Business and Commercial Purpose. Click on image which you want to use in your blog.
9. Image will open as a new page in Google Chrome Browser. Here you will see complete image with its availalbe resolutions. Click on the download option or you simply do right click on the image and select “save image as” option to save image file in your Desktop and Laptop.
10. Just scroll down vertically to show its details. Here you see it had released in Public Domain by its owner. You can use any Public Domain Images in your Blog. Attribution is not required in case of Public Domain but it’s recommended to give attribution of images.
11. You can do the complete activity (Step 1 to 10) by one another way. Simply go to address bar and type www.google.com/advance_image_search and press enter. A home page of Google Advanced Image Search will open and you will find any image with your desired attributes like size, usage rights, colors, type directly. It will also show the same results.
Google Images are also another way to find free Images on Google.