User use an image in all his blog and website. Images make your website beautiful and attractive. But he can not make or shoot any image. He/She download many images from any other websites. They simply search on Google about any particular image and Google gives many images to use. There are many questions in his/her mind about using image like its details, similar images and many more.
How can you check that your image belongs to which website and it is used already in how many websites. So the real question is, “How to recheck image on Google Reverse Image Search”? Google Reverse Image Search is the right answer to solve that problem. It is a product of Google to recheck any image and find similar image on internet. It has two ways to search by image. Simply follow below steps to search by image on web.
1. Go to Google Chrome Web Browser. Type www.google.com in address bar. It will redirect you to the home page of Google Search.
2. Here type google images in Google Search Box and press enter. It will display Google Image Website. Click on the website and go to Google Images Website.
3. You can type images.google.com directly in address bar and go to Google Images Website.
4. Here you see a camera icon in right of search box. Simply move your mouse cursor on Camera Icon. It will show you “Search by image” message. Simply click on it.
5. It will show you two options to search by image. First is “Paste Image URL” and second is “Upload an Image”. You can search or recheck image from your any option.
6. We use “Paste Image URL” option to search by image. Simply paste the url of an image which you want to search and recheck on web. I have pasted one url and click on Search by image Button.
7. Now Google search this image on web and give you proper result as a image and website names. Here it shows result. Simply click on the above image of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
8. It will show you all websites name where this image is used. Even you can check similar images used in many websites.
9. Now we search an image with the second option “Upload an Image”. Click on Choose File Button to select an image from your storage unit.
10. A new dialog box will open. Go to desired location and select an image which you want to search or recheck on the web. Select the image and click on Open Button.
11. Now Google search this uploaded image on web and give you proper result as a image and website names. Here it shows result. Simply click on the above image of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
12. It will show you all websites name where this image is used by “Upload and Image” option. Even you can check similar images used in many websites.
13. These are two option to search or recheck any image details on web by Google Reverse Image Search. It is very useful to check the image authentication.
One thought on “How to recheck image on Google Reverse Image Search?”
I don’t know what this type of technique is there. This blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing with us. I hope this blog will trustworthy and good compilation. Best regards from you.
Comments are closed.