Skip to content
Happy Women’s Day Quotes
1. Greta Thunberg: You say you love your childern above all else and yet you are stealing their future of their very eyes.
2. Indira Gandhi: There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.
3. J K Rowling : Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
4. Kalpana Chawla : When you look at the stars and the galaxy, you feel that you are not just from any particular piece of land, but from the solar system.
5. Malala Yousafzai: With guns you can kill terrorists. With education you can kill terrorism.
6. Margaret Thatcher: Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem and personal satisfication.
7. Melinda Gates: What great changes have not been ambitious?
8. Michelle Obama : Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?
9. Mother Teresa : If you want to change the world. Go home and love your family.
10. Sarojni Naidu : A country’s greatness lies in its undying ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race.
11. Sunita Williams : You don’t see borders between countries from space. That’s man-made, and one experience it only when you return to Earth.